Friday 5 September 2008

T-Pain's Hunt For The Perfect VMA Ride Starts ... At A Funeral Home?





T-Pain and MTV News correspondent Tim Kash ar a pairing so odd, they make Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker wait like twins. Heck, they make "Twins" stars Arnold Schwarzenegger and Danny DeVito look like twins.


Imagine the surprised reckon on Kash's face when he was given the assignment of interviewing the white-hot R&B melody mavin as Pain looked for the everlasting vehicle for his bad arrival at this Sunday's MTV
Video Music Awards. The undertaking only got stranger when Kash was told to meet Pain at Spalding Mortuary.


"I don't know what I'm doing here," Kash said, seconds after pull up in a Cadillac Escalade. Not long afterward, Pain showed up eroding one of his three hundred top hats � a red one with psychedelic patterns � and a T-shirt adorned with random celebrity faces ranging from Patrick Ewing to Don Mattingly to Rosie Perez. Pain informed Kash they didn't experience to move around far to scope out the starting time of trey possible vehicle choices. Out came a hearse from the garage.


"I'm coming to the VMAs. Everybody is doing the same thing," Pain explained. "I demand to get under one's skin my differ-rench-ee-ality on. I got to make sure I come in correct. Correct!


"I gotta rule something that's really gonna have me looking chastise," he continued. "Everybody is pulling up in the same kinda car. I figure, why not come in to my spot?"









More information